The About Us section of the website contains foundational information about the Law Society, including:
- Mission, Vision, Values and Direction – See our 2019 – 2021 Strategic Plan for more information.
- Executive – The Executive Committee provides direction and oversight for the strategic and operational planning of the Law Society and develops agendas for Benchers meetings to ensure that the Benchers exercise their oversight, regulatory and policy development responsibilities.
- Benchers – The Law Society of Saskatchewan is governed by a board (Benchers) of lawyers and non-lawyers who hold a board meeting (convocation) usually five or six times each year. The Benchers govern the Law Society by setting and enforcing standards for admissions, professional conduct and quality of service.
- Convocation – The Benchers hold a board meeting (convocation) usually five or six times each year.
- Committees and Task Forces
- Annual and Financial Reports
- Awards, Bursaries and Scholarships
For a general overview of the Law Society, please see our new informational video: