The Law Society is a proud supporter of Access to Justice Week. Please visit with our knowledgeable Reference Librarians, Ken Fox and Alan Kilpatrick, tomorrow evening at the Free Legal Resources Fair being held at Saskatoon Public Library.
Saskatoon Public Library’s mission includes providing free and open access to resources as well as providing community spaces where people and ideas meet. Through the Legal Resource Fair, they are able to help meet the legal needs of Saskatoon citizens with the tradeshow of service providers, a free workshop on the role libraries can play in helping people access legal information, a walk-in family law information clinic, and a walk-in wills & estates information clinic.
One of the main attractions of the Free Legal Resource Fair is the tradeshow which gives members of the public in Saskatchewan an opportunity to connect and receive information from legal non-profit, government departments, and community organizations. The tradeshow is designed to allow a come-and-go style interaction.
- Time: 4:00-8:00pm
- Location: Frances Morrison Central Library – Main Level, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
- Target Audience: Members of the public and public library staff
- Contributors: Various justice stakeholders and Frances Morrison Central Library
Other activities include:
- Walk-In Family Law Information Clinic
- Walk-In Wills & Estates Information Clinic
- Numerous Legal Information Presentations
Please stay tuned to Legal Sourcery for more information about Access to Justice Week and visit the CREATE Justice website for more information.