Starting last summer, we have been highlighting Legal Sourcery’s most popular research tips. On that note, here are Legal Sourcery’s most popular research strategy
- 4 Questions
- The Best Guide to Canadian Legal Research
- Cross-referencing footnotes in Word
- Database Video Tutorials
- Essential Legal Research Guide
- Legal Research and Writing from Ted Tjaden
- Legal Research Video Series from Courthouse Libraries BC
- Legal Sourcery’s Top Three Picks for Legal Research Textbooks
- Looking for Legal Research Assistance? Ask a Librarian!
- Organizing research using tables of contents
- Search Strategy – Cast Your Net Wide
If you have any questions, ask a Law Society Librarian! We are pleased to provide high-quality legal research services to Saskatchewan members in person, on the telephone, or by email.
Call 306-569-8020 in Regina