Day: February 16, 2018
Starting last summer, we have been highlighting Legal Sourcery’s most popular research tips. On that note, here are Legal Sourcery’s most popular subscription online resource
- 300 Legal Dictionaries!
- Criminal Sentencing with Rangefindr
- Ebooks and Online Loose-leafs Available through WestlawNext Canada
- Emond Montgomery Subscription for Members
- HeinOnline Available to our Members
- Linking to American Case Law through HeinOnline
- Searching for UK case law? Ask Us!
- Start Taking Full Advantage of WestlawNext
- WestlawNext – Searching for Case Law by Case Name, Citation, Judge, or Counsel
- WestlawNext Research Tips
- O’Brien’s Internet
- Rangefindr – You’re Doing it Wrong!
If you have any questions, ask a Law Society Librarian! We are pleased to provide high-quality legal research services to Saskatchewan members in person, on the telephone, or by email.
Call 306-569-8020 in Regina