Day: January 26, 2018
Starting last summer, we have been highlighting Legal Sourcery’s most popular research tips. On that note, here are Legal Sourcery’s most popular Free Online Resources
- Adoption Law Resources from the Government of Saskatchewan
- Asked & Answered from Courthouse Libraries BC
- Emond Publishing’s Free Legal Glossary
- First Edition of Halsbury’s Laws of England Digitized
- Foreign, Comparative, and International Law Research – Where Do You Start?
- Free LegalTrac Webinar
- How to Access Lots of Great (Non-legal) Databases with your Public Library Card
- Irwin Law’s Canadian Online Legal Dictionary
- Need American Case Law? Try Google Scholar
- Searching Google Efficiently and Effectively
- Slaw Tips – Advice about Technology, Research, and Practice
- Small Claims Court
If you have any questions, ask a Law Society Librarian! We are pleased to provide high-quality legal research services to Saskatchewan members in person, on the telephone, or by email.
Call 306-569-8020 in Regina