Day: December 14, 2017
On the seventh (business) day of Christmas, the Law Society staff gives to you:
It’s vegan, non-dairy, and gluten-free, but I promise neither you nor your guests will know…
2 cups non-dairy chocolate
1 container soft tofu, drained
¾ cup non-dairy milk (I prefer almond or coconut)
Maple syrup to taste
What to do:
- Melt chocolate in a double-boiler.
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
- Put into individual serving glasses and refrigerate.
- Mixture will set in the fridge after about an hour.
- Chocolate pie: Double the recipe and pour into a pre-baked pie shell, before setting.
- Icing for a cake
- Fudgsicles: just freeze into a mold.
- Dip for fruit.