On the sixth (business) day of Christmas, the Law Society staff gives to you:
You will need:
9×13 baking dish (greased)
8 chicken breasts (deboned and skinless)
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 cup milk
2 boxes stove top chicken stuffing
Spices: garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, seasoning salt, roasted red pepper and garlic flakes (all to taste)
I have cut up fresh mushrooms and asparagus and added it to #3 of the directions.
- Cut chicken into chunks and place in the 9×13 greased baking dish.
- Cover chicken with swiss cheese
- In a bowl, combine soup, milk and spices. Pour over cheese.
- Shake stove top chicken stuffing over top (without cooking it first)
- Melt ¼ cup butter or margarine and drizzle over stove top chicken stuffing.
- Set stove to 350 degrees and bake uncovered for 45-60 minutes.