Day: October 16, 2017
By Brea Lowenberger
Access To Justice Coordinator & Director of CREATE Justice, University of Saskatchewan, College of Law
Justice Minister and Attorney General Don Morgan has proclaimed October 16-21, 2017 as Saskatchewan Access to Justice Week.
Attend the events and join the conversation on social media: #SKA2J2017.
By Sarah Roussel-Lewis
Some interesting reads to help you ease into your week:
- Border and Airport Privacy: My Appearance Before the Standing Committee on Access to Information, Privacy and Ethics (Michael Geist)
- Compliments or Sexual Harassment: Where Do You Draw the Line? (Slaw)
- ‘I feel betrayed by Minister Bennett,” says former Sask. Métis leader of Sixties Scoop settlement (CBC)
- Sask. government looking to change rules on door-to-door sales (CBC)
- Support growing for reset to national MMIWG inquiry, say groups (CBC)
- With Joint and Shared Custody, Can There Still be a “Primary Caregiver”? (Family LLB)