Day: September 8, 2017
Over the summer, we will be highlighting Legal Sourcery’s most popular research tips. On that note, here are Legal Sourcery’s most popular Law Society Library database tips:
- CPD Full-Text Search
- Database Video Tutorials
- Researching Sentencing in Saskatchewan Cases
- Saskatchewan Court of Appeal Sentencing Digest
- Quick Catalogue Search Tips
- Quick Catalogue Search Tips – Subject Area
- Saskatchewan Bills Database
- Saskatchewan Regulations Database
- Top Three Tips for the Saskatchewan Court of Appeal Sentencing Digest
If you have any questions, ask a Law Society Librarian! We are pleased to provide high-quality legal research services to Saskatchewan members in person, on the telephone, or by email.
Call 306-569-8020 in Regina
By Alan Kilpatrick
Do you need legal research training tailored to your firm’s specific needs? Want to earn CPD credit while improving your legal research skills? The Law Society Library is here to help.
Law librarians Ken Fox and Alan Kilpatrick offer flexible in-person training sessions customized to your firm’s legal research needs. Let us know what you would like to learn and we will create an interactive session designed to help your firm develop solid research strategies, identify relevant legal resources, and save time and money through efficient legal research.
Possible training session topics could include:
- Making the most of free legal resources like CanLII
- An overview of the amazing resources available through the Law Society Member’s Section
- Advanced search strategies
Lunch & Learn training sessions are $60.00 per person per hour for 1.0 CPD credit. Book in advance to ensure the librarian’s availability.
Book an in-person Lunch & Learn session with a law librarian today: