Day: September 5, 2017
The Fall issue of the Benchers’ Digest is sizzling hot in the late summer heat, and it is available online now! Don’t miss this special issue dedicated to Women and the Law. We asked women established in the profession and those just starting out about their experiences and why they wanted to pursue the law, and we received lots of great responses! Here are a few highlights about how we are moving in the right direction!
- Presidents’ Musings by Erin Kleisinger, QC, and Brenda Hildebrandt, QC
- The Female Perspective: CPLED students share their thoughts
- Moving Equality in the Right Direction: Landmark Legislation and Case Law in Canadian History (timeline)
- Women and the Law: Resources
- Quietly Dispelling the Myth of Spinsters and Shushers: Women and the Law Society Library
And that is just the beginning! Don’t miss this issue hot off the press.