Day: August 15, 2017
By Kelly Laycock
For a few years now, we’ve been receiving requests for an electronic copy of our popular Saskatchewan Queen’s Bench Rules Annotated. We heard you, and at long last, that wish is now fulfilled! The Law Society Library has partnered with Emond Publishing to be able to offer our members a high-quality pdf ebook that can be downloaded to your laptop, your tablet, or your phone! Visit www.emond.ca to purchase the QBRA ebook now! For more details on how to download it to the device of your choice, visit http://www.emond.ca/products/ebooks.html.
For those of you who want to try the ebook but also want the reliable print paperback for your office, we have a bundle that will save you some cash. Or, you can still order the paperback on its own. It’s really up to you!
To see all your options, take a look at our order form, and if you have any questions, give us a call at 1-877-989-4999. We are happy to help you decide what package will work best for you and your entire office. The paperback QBRA will be available later this month.
FEATURES of the 2017-2018 Saskatchewan Queen’s Bench Rules Annotated:
- Updated content to Saskatchewan Gazette Volume 113, No. 19
- Case law current to March 2017
- Full index, tariff of costs, historical concordance from 1961, tables of cases, statutes and authorities
- All annotations and updates by Christine Johnston, BEd, LLB
- Up-to-date QB forms are available in Word and PDF at www.lawsociety.sk.ca