Alan Kilpatrick, Reference Librarian
HeinOnline is a popular full-text journal database available in the Law Society Library’s Members’ Section.
Did you know that HeinOnline has an excellent blog? Here are some recent research tips from their blog:
- Five Things You Can Do in Less Than 15 Seconds in HeinOnline
- Primary Sources, Secondary Sources and Beyond
- Comprehensive Search Results in HeinOnline Just Got Better
- Index to Foreign Legal Periodicals: Did You Know…?
- HeinOnline: Where Books Rule
We encourage you to consider subscribing to HeinOnline’s blog!