The November 4th edition of Lawyers Weekly digital edition is now available via the Members’ Section of the Law Society website. Articles in this issue include:
- Ottawa sticks with new process to fill Supreme Court vacancies
- Grit reforms on judgeships not ‘enough’
- Personal Injury: Trouble on the plate
- News: Homeless then debt-free now
- Business & Careers: Business cards still important
Also see the article, “Entrapment ruling overturned, underscoring how high bar set”, dealing with R. v. Franc 2016 SKCA 129.