Presented by Ken Fox and Alan Kilpatrick
How do you find the perfect case? Do you have trouble searching online legal databases? Do you want to become a more competent and effective legal researcher? This is a webinar for researchers who already have some facility with searching for law online and would like to further their skills. Learn how to:
- Use better terms and connectors to optimize results
- Get the most out of Noteups and KeyCite
- Combine keyword searching with topical classifications and subject headings
- Filter and navigate results more efficiently
- Learn about CanLII Connects and LexBox
Join Ken Fox and Alan Kilpatrick, Reference Librarians at the Law Society of Saskatchewan Library, for this must-see webinar on Wednesday, October 12 at 12:00 PM.
This webinar is accredited for one 1 CPD hour. Register today!