The 4th Mental Health in the Workplace Forum hosted by Insight Information will be held on June 22-23 in Regina. The forum is co-chaired by Regina lawyer Ronni Nordal. Nordal was recently interviewed on the John Gormley radio show and talked openly about mental health issues in her family hoping that speaking openly about addiction and mental health can defeat the stigma of the illness.
The Mental Health in the Workplace Forum will be held in Delta Regina Hotel. Topics include:
- Psychological health and safety in the workplace: National Standards
- Removing the return-to-work stigma
- Dealing with addiction in the workplace
- Mental Health First Aid
- Insights from employee standpoint
- Disability insurance and WCB where a mental health disability is involved
- Developing workplace awareness about mental health
- What conversations need to be had, and how to have them
This program has been approved by the Law Society of Saskatchewan for 10.0 CPD hour.