By Ken Fox
Volume 45, Number 1 (February 2016)
- Issues in the Preparation and Presentation of Expert Evidence: An Update / Peter E.J. Wells & Samantha Gordon.
- Some Notable Family Law Cases from 2015 to 2016 / Julian D. Payne.
- The Canadian State Immunity Act and the Absolute Immunity of Foreign States Committing or Supporting Acts of Terrorism or Violating International Humanitarian Law / J.G. Castel and Matthew E. Castel
- Solicitor’s Negligence: Estates and Trust Context / Kimberly A. Whaley
Estates, Trusts and Pensions Journal
Volume 35, Number 2 (February 2016)
- Causative Mistake of Sufficient Gravity, or Retroactive Tax Planning? A Comment on Re Pallen Trust / Albert H. Oosterhoff
- Sham, Illusion and All that Jazz: A Case Comment on Clayton v. Clayton / Joel Nitikman
- Estate Planning to Avoid a Dependant’s Support Claim / Mary Wahbi and Holly LeValliant
- The Common Law Treatment of Lost Wills / Peter S. Spiro
- Carrigan v. Carrigan Estate: The Legislative Response / Douglas Rienzo
- Charitable Gifts in Trusts Brought Under Provincial Variation of Trusts Legislation / Donovan Waters
- The ‘New’ Public Benefit Requirement: Making Sense of Charity Law?, by Mary Synge (book review) / Matthew P. Harrington
- Testamentary Capacity Required on Date Will is Executed / John E.S. Poyser