Missed one of the exciting lectures held at the University of Saskatchewan, College of Law? Fortunately, the College of Law records and posts many of its lectures online: http://law.usask.ca/find-people/video.php? We would like to thank the College of Law for posting these lectures online and for making them free, open, and accessible to all.
The College of Law hosts a variety of interesting lectures throughout the year such as the McKercher LLP Lecture Series. Here is a selection of lectures held at the College of Law throughout 2015:
- Saskatchewan Law Review Lecture: Checks and Balances in Constitutional Interpretation – Perspectives from a Recently Retired Supreme Court Justice (October 12, 2015)
- Confronting a Human Rights Scourge: Canada and the Global Struggle against Torture (March 10, 2015)
- Commercial Law at the Crossroads (March 2, 2015)
- Criminal Justice Since Gladue – What’s Changed and what Hasn’t (February 3, 2015)
- Numbers Matter: The Retention and Advancement of Women in Law, Business and the Professions (January 19, 2015)