By Melanie Hodges Neufeld
On February 9th, the Honourable Judge Clifford C. Toth of the Provincial Court of Saskatchewan will be presenting a lunchtime webinar on Therapeutic Justice. Judge Toth has been instrumental over the last decade in introducing Problem Solving Courts and therapeutic justice to the province. Please join Judge Toth as he guides us through:
- What is therapeutic justice?
- How is it different from traditional court processes?
- How does it work in practice?
- Does it stop the revolving door?
- Does it make economic sense?
- How can lawyers become involved in therapeutic initiatives?
This webinar is accredited for 1 CPD hour. Please register soon for this interesting topic.