The latest issue of the Benchers’ Digest is now available. The Benchers’ Digest is published by the Law Society after each Convocation to update our members on policy and regulatory decisions made by the Benchers, to inform members about Society programs and activities, and to provide news and announcements of interest to the legal profession. Highlights of Volume 28, Issue No. 4 include:
- Bencher Election 2015 Results by Thomas Schonhoffer, Q.C., Executive Director
- Highlights of the Meeting of the Benchers from the September 25 and October 16 meetings
- In Memoriam for Ian Mentiplay – an excerpt from his eulogy by Jeff Scott
- Many Thanks to the many volunteers from 2015
- Who’s Who at the Law Society President’s Dinner
- Sarah Rider Joins the Law Society
- Pro Bono Volunteer Profiles – Lloydminster Legal Grounds
- Upcoming CPD activities
- And more!
Find this issue and archives of past issues on the Law Society Publications page.
Do you have something of interest to our readers that you’d like to include in the January issue of the Benchers’ Digest? Now is the time to let us know! Email email@example.com with your articles or notices.