With the end of the year fast approaching, take advantage of the CPD department’s recorded webinars to meet your credit requirements. The Law Society Continuing Professional Development department offers numerous recorded versions of their webinars for you to watch at your convenience. 2015 offerings include:
- Managing Client Expectations– Presenters: Gregory Walen, Q.C. & Victor Dietz, Q.C.
- Treaty Rights and Resource Development in Saskatchewan: Emerging Legal Issues– Presenter: Dwight Newman
- The Purchase and Sale of a Revenue Property– Presenter: Dale Beck
- Social Media and Privacy – What Employment Lawyers Need to Know
- Plus many more….
If you are interested in legal research training, 2014 webinars by Law Society Library staff are still available and relevant:
- Finding Sentencing Ranges
- It’s Yours! Use It! – Reap the Benefits of Your Law Society’s Investment in CanLII
- Researching Saskatchewan Legislation Online
- Researching Saskatchewan Case Law