By Alan Kilpatrick
Tue, Nov 24, 2015 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM CST
As of July 2015, all Saskatchewan lawyers have access to WestlawNext Canada. In this webinar, library staff will walk you through some of the main features of this comprehensive, integrated legal resource, including how to:
- Search for case law
- Find legislation through a search or browsing
- Find case citations, statute citations, and commentary citations using KeyCite Canada
- Find relevant commentary in the Canadian Encyclopedic Digest
- Search the Canadian Abridgment Digests
- Find articles in the Index to Canadian Legal Literature (ICLL)
- Find commentary, legislation, and cases in CriminalSource (18 texts), FamilySource (10 texts), LabourSource (6 texts)
- Sort and filter search results
- Take advantage of structured linking between various sources listed above
This webinar will be presented by Ken Fox and Alan Kilpatrick from the Law Society of Saskatchewan Library.
“WestlawNext: Getting The Most Out Of It! (CPD-132)” is accredited for (1.0) CPD hour. Register here.