The Law Society Library is delighted to announce that, as of summer 2015, all Saskatchewan lawyers now have desktop access to WestlawNext Canada. This amazing resource gives legal researchers unprecedented access to primary and secondary law. Are you familiar with all of WestlawNext’s different features, components, and source products? If not, you are likely missing out. Get the most out of WestlawNext today!
Join the Law Society Library duo, Ken Fox and Alan Kilpatrick, for a lunch webinar on November 24th that will explore the key features of this comprehensive integrated legal resource. The webinar will cover how to:
- Search for case law
- Find legislation through a search or browsing
- Find case citations, statute citations, and commentary citations using KeyCite Canada
- Find relevant commentary in the Canadian Encyclopedic Digest
- Search the Canadian Abridgment Digests
- Find articles in the Index to Canadian Legal Literature (ICLL)
- Find commentary, legislation, and cases in CriminalSource, FamilySource, and LabourSource
- Sort and filter search results
- Take advantage of structured linking between various sources listed above
Register today! The webinar is accredited for one (1.0) CPD Hour.