By Melanie Hodges Neufeld
Did you miss out on one of the Law Society’s terrific CPD webinars this year? Do you have a bit of time this summer to complete your required credits? The Law Society Continuing Professional Development department offers numerous recorded versions of their webinars for you to watch at your convenience. 2015 offerings include:
- Managing Client Expectations – Presenters: Gregory Walen, Q.C. & Victor Dietz, Q.C.
- Treaty Rights and Resource Development in Saskatchewan: Emerging Legal Issues – Presenter: Dwight Newman
- The Purchase and Sale of a Revenue Property – Presenter: Dale Beck
- Plus many more….
If you are interested in legal research training, 2014 webinars by Law Society Library staff are still available and relevant:
- It’s Yours! Use It! – Reap the Benefits of Your Law Society’s Investment in CanLII – Presenters: Melanie Hodges Neufeld & Colin Lachance
- Researching Saskatchewan Legislation Online – Presenters: Ken Fox and Alan Kilpatrick
- Researching Saskatchewan Case Law – Presenters: Ken Fox and Alan Kilpatrick