By Melanie Hodges Neufeld
This is a time of big transition for all the new articling students and lawyers. The Law Society Library welcomes you and has compiled a list of links to make the transition from carefree student to respected professional smoother. We’d also like to offer our assistance. Please visit our website for research resources and tips, as well as the Law Society Members’ Section for numerous online resources. Our friendly staff is also available to answer your questions – call (306-569-8020) or email.
- The Ten Most Important Tips for Articling Students and New Lawyers
- What You Didn’t Learn in Law School: Top Tips for New Lawyers
- 50 Essential Business Tips for Every Lawyer
- 25 Tips for the New Lawyer
- Ten things I wish I’d known before becoming a law student
- Student to Lawyer: 20 Tips for a Smooth Transition